You can export your project as a SketchUp file or for 2D and 3D formats.
The 2D format available is a png and will be your best option for sharing installation images online. If you don’t want the SketchUp logo in the right hand corner, you can also take a screenshot of your screen.
- For mac: hold “command” + “shift” + “4”
- Click and drag the selection of the screen you’d like to capture
- Your screenshot will save automatically to your desktop
- For windows: open “snipping tool”
- Click “new” and select the area of the screen you’d like to capture
- Don’t forget to save your image, it won’t save automatically!
Here is an example of a png I exported:
After you submit your installation images for the class assignment consider submitting to other places on campus to share your hard work and build your CV.
(p.s. you can submit other projects to these places, too)
Questions? SketchUp’s help center is super helpful!
You must be logged in to post a comment.